This award rewards an organisation that has generated substantial and sustained increases in export activity.
The judges will consider what makes the winning company different to their competitors, the level of export and the products or service exported. Barriers that have been overcome alongside products that have been sold without export credits may also be considered.
All submissions must be 500 words or less
- Why should your business win the Exporter of the Year?
- Briefly outline your business and the products/services it provides
- Please describe your significant and growing sales outside the UK. You must back this up with data.
- Please describe how you launched and grew your overseas presence and/or supply chain and how it contributes to your business
- Explain what barriers you encountered, and how you overcame them
- Explain how you plan to grow your export business, especially via innovation