Businesses in this category can demonstrate how they make a social, economic and environmental impact.
CSR can involve a range of activities such as:
- Working with communities and charitable groups
- Developing relationships with employees and customers
- Environmental protection and sustainability.
Each point can be up to 500 words
- Briefly outline what your business does and what services it provides
- How many staff do you employ and where are you based
- How have you developed your CSR strategy
- Is there staff involvement in choosing who or what organisations to support
- Give examples to demonstrate how your organisation has embraced CSR and how this has benefited communities, staff and customers.
- Judges want to see genuine adoption of CSR across the business that delivers real benefits.