This will be awarded to a profitable, growing business that has a positive impact on the Westcountry’s economy as a whole. The size and age of the business will be considered against its financial performance. The judges will be interested in innovative products, services and processes as well as expansion into new markets and different areas of business activity.
Each point can be up to 500 words
Why should your business win Business of the Year?
- Why should your business win Business of the Year?
- Outline the development and growth of your business from its date of establishment.
- Provide information relating to the following:
- 1. Its products/services
- 2. Your markets/customers
- 3. The competition
- 4. The organisation
- 5. Personnel
- Give details on the growth, turnover and profit of your business.
- Outline your share in the market, new market developments and any export achievements
- What new products/services are you developing?
- Give details on your success measurement/s for the following:
- 1. Management & leadership
- 2. Marketing
- 3.Quality standards
- 4. Employees
- 5. Financial, stock and production controls
- Particular Achievements over the last 12 months
- Commitment to the South West and the contribution your business makes to the local economy